Associate Editor - Global Journal on Innovation, Opportunities and Challenges in Applied Artificial Intelligence and Machine
Learning. [Peer Reviewed Journal]
I am pursuing my Doctorate in computer science from
University of Madras got enrolled in 2015 session and research is going on face recognition using IOT concept and done M.Tech in Computer Sci. & Engineering from Government engineering college Ajmer, Rajasthan Technical
University, Kota India. I have been working as an Assistant professor of Computer Science at Aryabhatt Engineering College and Research centre, Ajmer and also visiting faculty in Government University MDS Ajmer. I have total
Academic teaching experience of more than 7 years with many publications in reputed National and International SCOPUS Journals like Wiley, Taylor & Francis Springer, Elsevier Science Direct, Annals of Computer Science, Poland,
and IEEE. My research area includes- Artificial intelligence, Image processing, Computer Vision, Data Mining, Machine Learning. I have been in International Conference Committee of many International conferences. I have been the
reviewer for IEEE and Inder science Journal. I have co-authored 3 books published internationally and 3 edited book, & currently working on Network Simulation Book with Wiley Publication, and Machine learning book with BPB
Publication. I am also member of various National and International professional societies in the field of engineering & research like Member of IAENG (International Association of Engineers), Associate Member of IRED
(Institute of Research Engineers and Doctors), Associate Member of IAIP (International Association of Innovation Professionals), Member of ICSES
(International Computer Science and Engineering Society), Life Member of ISRD (International Society for research & Development), Member of ISOC
(Internet Society). I have got Sir CV Raman life time achievement national award for 2018 in young researcher and faculty Category. I am serving as an Associate Editor of Global Journal on Innovation, Opportunities and Challenges in Applied Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
TEACHING EXPERIENCE-: 7 years 7 month
1) TWO YEAR TEACHING ASSISTANTSHIP DURING M.TECH IN ENGG. COLLEGE, AJMER (2011-13)
2) WORKED AS AN ASSISTANT PROFESSOR IN AIT, AJMER FROM OCTOBER 2013 TO JANUARY 2015
3) CURRENTLY WORKING IN MAHARISHI DAYANAND SARASWTI UNIVERSITY AJMER AS VISITING FACULTY [FROM FEB 2015]
4) WORKING IN ARYABHATA ENGINEERING COLLEGE & RESEARCH CENTER AJMER AS ASSISTANT PROFESSOR FROM 9 FEBURARY 2015 TO
5) DELIEVERED LECTURE AS VISITING FACULTY FOR ORACLE SQL/PLSQL IN SESSION 2016-17 & 2017-18 in DEZYNE ECOLE COLLEGE, AJMER
* Pursuing Doctorate in Computer Science from University of Madras enrolled in 2015 Session.
* M.Tech (C.S.E.) from Govt. Engineering College, AJMER, RTU, KOTA, RAJASTHAN in 2014
* B.tech (I.T.) from CIITM JAIPUR RTU, KOTA in 2011
* Higher Secondary (Science) from Kendriya Vidyalaya Muzaffarpur, C.B.S.E in 2006
* Matriculation from Pristine Children School, Muzaffarpur, C.B.S.E. in 2004
TRAINING /WORKSHOPS/CONFERENCES ATTENDED
* Done a short term course on Practical Approach Of networking from "IIT KANPUR".
* Done a short term course on Wireless and Optical Communication Technologies organized by "MNIT JAIPUR."
* Participated in the workshop on Educational Resource Planning (ERP) organized under the aegis of National Mission on
Education through ICT, MHRD, Govt. of India held at "Aligarh Muslim University", Aligarh and participated in manual processes of brihaspati project.
* Done MATLAB training organized by IEEE in Gec, Ajmer
* Participated in national seminar on Digital India an Initiative to transform Indian society on 23 Sep 2017.
* Participated in National Seminar on Teachers Ethics & Educational Development held at AIT, Ajmer.
Participated in National Workshop on Research Methodologies and data mining approaches, held at Sophia girl's college Ajmer
RESEARCH PAPERS & BOOK & CONFERENCE COMMITEE
1. Paper of Thesis work Presented in (ICICES) CHENNAI in 2013 and published in IEEE EXPLORE Digital library
on "An Advance APPROACH of PCA for Gender Recognition".[Scopus]
2. Presented paper "Bilateral Authentication Protocol "and paper published in IEEE proceedings in Sces-2012 IEEE-Conference at MNNIT-Allahabad.
3. Presented two papers in National conference on Computational and Mathematical Sciences technically sponsored by Indian Society of Information Theory & Application (ISITA) and Rajasthan Academy of Physical Science
4. Participated in National Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Agents organized by IIT Banaras Hindu University (BHU).
5. Paper has been accepted for presentation at the 2012 8th International
Conference on Natural Computation (ICNC'12) and the 2012 9th International Conference on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery (FSKD'12) to be held from 29-31 May 2012, in Chongqing China.
6. Paper presented in International conference (SOCPROS) and published in Springer AISC Series Scopus indexed on "Lower Bound on Naïve Bayes Classifier Accuracy in Case of Noisy Data "and included in computer bibliography
and library of University of Trier Germany.[Scopus]
7. Paper published in Elsevier Science direct journal in 2015 Titled "An Adaptive approach of naïve Bayes classifier for minimization of classification
error" and presented the paper in NIT Kurukshetra.[Scopus]
8. Paper published in US Journal IJSER UGC Approved with impact factor of 3.2 on THOMOS REUTER scale on "A modified concept of PCA to reduce the
classification error using kernel SVM classifier". [Peer Reviewed Journal]
9. Paper presented in ISCO-17 title'An Approach for Classification using Simple CART Algorithm in Weka'and paper published in
IEEE EXPLORE Digital Library.[Scopus]
10. Paper published in IJRESM in June 2016 entitled "Odd – Even Virtual Scanning Algorithm in Wireless Sensor Technology".
11. Presented a paper entitled "Analysis of
scheduling Algorithm in Real time System" in Digital India National Conference held at DAV College Ajmer 2017.12. An Adaptive Approach of Image Fusion (HSI and Wavelet Approaches) for Information Refinement in Multi Image. 2nd
International Conference on Communication and Electronics Systems, Published in IEEE Explore Digital Library [Scopus]
13. Prediction of Arthritis using Classification and Regression Tree Algorithm. 2nd International
Conference on Communication and Electronics Systems, Coimbatore; 10/2017 Published in IEEE Explore Digital Library [Scopus]
14. An adaptive method for Edge Preserving Denoising. 2nd International Conference on
Communication and Electronics Systems, Coimbatore; 10/2017 Published in IEEE Explore Digital Library [Scopus]
15. A Paper Titled with Detection of malicious executables using rule based classification algorithms published in Annals of Computer Science and Information Systems, Volume 14 ISSN 2300-5963 Poland
16. A Paper Titled with Clustered Comparative Analysis of Security Sensor Discrimination Data published in Annals of Computer Science and Information Systems, Volume 14 ISSN 2300-5963 Poland. [Peer Reviewed Journal]
17. A Paper Titled with `` An Approach towards economical hierarchic Search over Encrypted Cloud'' published in Annals of Computer Science and Information Systems, Volume 14 ISSN 2300-5963 Poland. [Peer Reviewed
18. A paper titled with `` An Adaptive Approach for Eigen faces - based Facial Recognition'' published in UGC approved journal IJFRCSCE ISSN: 2454-4248 Volume: 3 Issue: 12 209 – 212
19. A paper
titled with ``An Adaptive Analysis of Different Methodology for Face Recognition Algorithm '' published in UGC approved journal IJFRCSCE ISSN: 2454-4248 Volume: 3 Issue: 12 209 – 212
20. A paper entitled "An
Economical Approach to Rhetorical Investigation in Cloud victimization VM Snapshots has been published in IJKBO of IGI GLOBAL JOURNAL USA. DOI: 10.4018/IJKBO.2019010104
21. A paper entitled `` AN ADAPTIVE METHOD OF
ODD-EVEN SCANNING (OES) ALGORITHM IN WSN FOR ENHANCING NETWORK EFFICIENCY'' presented at International conference Pataya and published in IRAJ ISSN: 2320-2106 in September 2017.
22. A chapter Published in
scrivener publishing Wiley entitled ``Organization assignment in federated cloud environment based on multi target optimization of security''. [Scopus]
23. A chapter Published in scrivener publishing Wiley
entitled ``an on demand and user friendly framework for cloud datacenter network with performance Guarantee ''. [Scopus]
24. A chapter Published in Taylor & Francis CRC entitled `` Impact of Big Data in
Social Networking through Various Domains. '' [Scopus]
25. A paper titled with `` A hybrid methodology for Knowledge mining with the application PRM '' published in UGC approved journal IJRECE ISSN: Volume: 6
Issue: 2, 1-5. ISSN: 2393-9028 (PRINT) ISSN: 2348-2281 (ONLINE) in April-June 2018.
26. A paper entitled "Machine Learning Approach for User Account Identification with Unwanted Information and Data`` has been published in
IJMLNC semantic scholar and cross ref indexed Vol. 02, No. 2, (2018), 073–082, ISSN:2581-3242. [Peer Reviewed Journal]
27. Paper presented in ICICSS 2018 Conference Sponsored by DST and SERB Gov.of India title`` an
approach of pattern evaluation for web personalization using semantic web mining'' paper published in IEEE EXPLORE Digital Library. [Scopus]
28. A Paper Entitled "APSO based feature extraction approach
and svm based classification for sentimental analysis", published in "Global Journal on Innovation, Opportunities and Challenges in Applied Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Vol. 2, Issue 1 – 2018
[Peer Reviewed Journal]
29. A paper titled with `` Semantic Web Mining Methodologies for Malwares Detection in Emails '' published in UGC approved journal IJRECE I
SSN: IJRECE VOL. 6 ISSUE 4 (OCTOBER- DECEMBER 2018)
30. Paper presented in International conference (SOCPROS) 2012 and published in Springer AISC Series Scopus indexed on "An Advanced Approach of Face alignment for
Gender recognition Using PCA "and included in computer bibliography and library of University of Trier Germany. [Scopus]
31. Paper presented in International conference (ICCVBIC 2018) and published in will be
published in Springer - Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering On "A Collaborative Method for Minimizing Tampering of Image with commuted concept of Frazile Watermarking ".[Scopus]
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE COMMITTEE & INVITED TALK & ACHIEVEMENTS
* Got Sir CV Raman life time achievement national award for 2018 in young researcher and
faculty Category IJRP GROUP OF JOURNAL
* Associate Editor of Global Journal on Innovation, Opportunities and Challenges in Applied Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
* Have been in International Conference
Committee of IEEE France Section for ICACCE 2018 FRANCE PARIS, IVSP 2019, Shanghai, China, ICBDSC 2019 Bali, Indonesia, 2019
* Has been reviewer for IEEE and Inderscience Journal.
* Have been Chaired Session in International
Conference ICITKM 2017 at Shahid Sukhdev College Delhi University.
* Have been Chaired a session in RACCCS-2017 Springer held at ACERC AJMER
* Delivered Lecture COMPUTER NETWORK BASICS, SPSM SOFTWARE TO PHD scholars' in
training course in MDSU AJMER Organised by HRDA.
* Got Invitation for resource talk for FSDM 2018 Bangkok Thailand.
* Selected as Session Chair for block chain technologies session in FICTA- 2018 published by AISC Series of
Springer in International Conference held in Vietnam Nov 2018
* Selected as Session Chair for block chain technologies Session in AMLTA -2019 published by AISC Series of Springer in International Conference held in Egypt March
* Reviewer of Inderscience, IEEE Access, IEEE transactions and conferences for IEEE and Springer,IJSER USA
* Served as Resource person in Machine learning workshop in Shri Ratanlal Kanwarlal Patni Girls' College,
* A Practical Approach for Image Processing & Computer Vision in MATLAB PUBLISHED WORLDWIDE BY AMAZON in 2016
* AN ANALYTICAL APPROACH IN BIG DATA PRINCIPLES & IMPLIMENTATIONS BMS
PUBLISHING HOUSE in 2018 BIG DATA BOOK OFFICIAL LAUNCH BY UNION MINISTER DST DR.HARSHVARDHAN
* Concept of Machine Learning Algorithms in Python Published by Eureka Publication in 2018.
of Book peer Reviewed for Cognitive Machine learning and Cognitive Machine Learning with Concept of Distributive and Parallel Computing. (EUREKA GROUP OF JOURNALS). Amazon bestseller in September 2018.
* Editor of the
forthcoming AAP book Blockchain Technology: A Revolution in IT to be published by Apple Academic Press under the banner of CRC Press (Taylor & Francis Group) USA.
* Editor of Book peer Reviewed for Innovation, Opportunities
and Challenges in Applied Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. (EUREKA GROUP OF JOURNALS).
AREA OF INTEREST-
Computer vision with MATLAB, Digital Image processing in MATLAB, Data mining with WEKA tool,
Big data. Computer network Grid computing, algorithms, C, C++ Computer network, Image processing with MATLAB, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, And THEORY OF COMPUTATION.
Father's Name : Mr.Krishan Dev Pandey
Mother's Name : Smt. Veena Pandey
Date of Birth : 19 Feb. 1989
Gender : Male
Hobbies : Playing and Watching Cricket, Listening Songs
Languages Known : English and Hindi.
Marital Status : Married