1. Which is the largest animal in the world?
Answer: Blue whale
2. Which is National Tree of India?
Answer: Banyan Tree
3. Who was first woman IPS Officer?
Answer: Kiran Bedi
4. Name the brightest planet.
5. Which is the largest ocean in the world?
Answer: Pacific Ocean
6. What is the smallest bone in the human body?
7. Who was the first woman chief minister in India?
Answer: Sucheta Krupalani
8. India is ___ largest country?
9. Who invented the calendar?
Answer: Pope Gregory XIII
10. Which is the largest flower in the world?
11. Which is the largest desert in the world?
Answer: Sahara Desert
12. Who is the present governor of RBI?
13. In India Children day celebrate in memory of.......
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru
14. The constitution of India was adopted on :
15. The song Vande Mantaram was composed by:
Answer: Bankimchandra Chatterji
16. Which state in India has the highest literacy rate:
17. Which is the longest river in the world?
18. Which is the biggest bird in the world?
19. January 15 is celebrated as the
Answer: Army Day
20. When is the World Population Day observed?
Answer: July 11
21. 70th Hiroshima Day was observed on which day?
Answer: 6 August 2015.
22. Name the panel that has been set up to study 7th Pay Commission's recommendations?
Answer: P K Sinha panel
23. What is the name of the new crop insurance scheme approved by the union cabinet?
Answer: Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
24. Who is current tourism brand ambassador?
Answer. Amitabh bachchan.
25. In which Indian state, the Nati folk dance is celebrated?
Answer. Himachal Pradesh
26. Who is the new Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Flipkart?
Answer. Binny Bansal
27. Who has won the 2015 FIFA Ballon d'Or award?
Answer. Lionel Messi
28. The Flamingo Festival-2016 is organised in which state?
Answer. Andhra Pradesh
29. Which of the following is the first state in the
country to make gender education compulsory at graduation level?
30. On which date, the World Hindi Day is observed?
Answer. January 10
31. The India International Kite Festival is celebrated in which Indian state every year?
32. Who is the writer of the book titled "Maru Bharat Saru Bharat"?
33. Which of the following domains has become the world's most commonly used domain in the internet?
34. Project Tango is associated with which of the following companies?
35. Which one of the following stock exchanges will get its own postage stamp?
Answer. Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)
36. Who is the chairman of Film and Television Institute of India (FTII)?
37. Shakti 2016, is the joint military exercise of India with which country?
38. Who is the first Indian to win a People's Choice Awards?
Answer. Priyanka Chopra
39. According to the Hurun India Philanthropy List 2015, who is the most generous Indian of the year?
Answer. Azim Premji
40. Yadgar-e-Taqseem, or the Memories of Partition museum will be opened in which of the following cities?
41. Who has been appointed as the new chairman of Competition Commission of India (CCI)?
Answer. DK Sikri
42. In which of the following cities the world's first slum museum will be set up?
43. Who has been honoured with the second Harikrishna Devsare Bal Sahitya Award 2015?
Answer. Balkrishna Garg
44. Who has been appointed as Registrar General and Census Commissioner?
45. Who has been reappointed as RBI deputy governor for 3 more years?
Answer. Urjit Patel