* Submit Faculty Development Ideas and guide to faculty career development.
* We certainly welcome your e-mails for Faculty Development Ideas Section.
* Interested Authors may send their article specifying the "Faculty Development Ideas" through E-mail at
(Word document files preferred) and we will publish it immediately.
* Author is copyright owner of the articles.
* We request you to make sure all references are mentioned to avoid copyright and illegal issues.
* All articles must be original articles. Articles should be submitted entirely to IndianFaculty.com and received
with the understanding that they are the authors' inventive exertion and have not been published elsewhere
in whole or in part, in printed or electronic form, and is not being considered for publication somewhere else.
* None of the Content of this site may be downloaded, copied, republished, reproduced, posted, transmitted,
stored, distributed or sold without the prior written permission of the copyright holder, is prohibited.
* IndianFaculty.com does not accept any responsibility or liability for the use or misuse of information provided
by any articles on this site.
* Neither IndianFaculty.com nor publishers of your articles are required to pay you a fee for publishing
your articles. We run advertising on site to help us keep the site running free of charge.
* All content available on this site and/or the services are not meant to be used for legal, medical, or any other
type of advice. All articles published by site and/or its partners are for informational purposes only.
* You agree to not submit any articles on site that contain hate, racist, porn, copyright or any other